Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tell me about your three day weekend. How was it? What did you do? Elaborate!

This weekend was an interesting one for me. I'll start off on Friday afternoon, I brought my little sister Sonic for lunch at school since we got off earlier for the debate tournament. Later Friday night, I worked, and went home early because I had food poisoning from the sonic earlier. It was awful, I felt so sick at one time that I thought I needed to go to the hospital. Thankfully, it passed after a few hours, and I was able to go to my little sisters first volleyball tournament. Her team did really well and got first place medals. I didn't get home from the volleyball tournament till about 10 p.m., but once I got home, I decided to go hang out with some of my friends. We saw a movie and then went back to someones house afterwards. Sunday wasn't as fun, I worked on my homework and cleaned my room. On MLK day, I just hung out with my friends all day and finished up the rest of my homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment