Monday, May 19, 2014

Family History Final


In Emerging Technologies, we were asked to complete a final project that focused on our family history.While completing this project, I realized how little I knew about my family history, and decided to go more in depth and do more research to learn more. I started with my interview questions. I interviewed my dad's mother, and my mother's mother, and they both gave me good information, mostly about themselves. Secondly, I wrote an email to my grandma, asking her for even more information about our family history. Next, I started on my Family Echo, which is basically just a simple tree of my family. After completing my Family Echo, I went a little more in depth with my Prezi, which includes deeper information and pictures. My info-graphic made on Pictochart, features statistics and interesting information about my family.












No comments:

Post a Comment